THE BASICS #10: SUMMARY
That sums up THE BASICS! By ending on Sectors & Indices, I’ve primed you for the next big unit which is alllll about 401(k)s. In my next set of videos, I’ll explain how your 401(k) is supposed to work. I’ll also simplify topics like mutual funds, fees, allocation, rebalancing, and target date funds.
Test your new knowledge!
- Pay more attention to the financial news.
- Watch some CNBC.
- See if you can figure out what’s making a particular stock move!
- Were the company’s Q1 (first quarter) results better or worse than expected?
- Are investors optimistic about how well the business will perform this year?
- Or are they worried about where the company is headed?
I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised by how much more you understand!